Friday, June 28, 2013

Final Week: Favorites about MDIA 3110

This is the final blog for MDIA 3110. :(

I have enjoyed this class thoroughly! It was definitely one of the better online classes I have taken. Everything was well-organized and structured. My favorite thing about MDIA 3110 is the fact that the class was open to individualism. Everyone has a chance to talk about what they enjoy. This is probably due to the fact that we used Blogger and not BlackBoard. Sometimes i feel that BlackBoard is confusing and I definitely do not like going there to have discussions.

My favorite assignment for this class is probably the reception analysis. I enjoy learning what other people thought about the show and what process they went through.

My least favorite about MDIA 3110 is probably the cultural analysis assignment. This because I do not feel like I fully understood what I was writing about. Nor did go into detail about it.

There is really nothing that I truly disliked about this class.

Thanks for this experience!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the class! And glad you enjoyed the content/format. Sometimes blogger is archaic, but not any more so than Blackboard. Happy rest of summer!

    ReplyDelete